Welcome to my course on using Android Device for penetration testing, if you don’t have any knowledge about penetration testing the course will begin with you, with you from Scratch, from setting up your Android Device and Computer, installing the needed apps and will finish up with examples of real life scenarios that will give you full control over various computer systems.
This course concentrates Practical Side Penetration testing without neglecting the theory behind each attack, for each attack you will figure out how that attack works and then you will learn how to practically launch that attack, this knowledge will help you to detect and sometimes prevent this attack from happening.
This is extremely helpful for the individuals who need to begin hacking utilizing their Android Phone without Rooting the Device, the course is divided into Several sections:
1. Termux Installation and Its Basic Operations: This section will teach you
- How to install Termux application on your android device
- How to make storage setup for Termux
- How to install Ubuntu ROOT Terminal where you can run the packages which are need root permission to RUN and how to use Ubuntu root terminal.
- You will come to know what is Steganography, how to hide data behind any image and how the data is extracted at the destination side.
2. Information Gathering: This section will teach you
- How to gather information about your target?
- Discover anything that is associated with your target
- How to find the exact location of your target and so on.
3. Generating Backdoor files: In this section you will learn
- How to generate a Backdoor file for Windows, Linux and for Android devices
- How to interact with your target machine
- You'll figure out how to access the file system where you will see how to upload, read and execute the files and spy on the target.
4. Social Engineering Attacks: This section will teach
- How to send spoof emails to target to pretending the received mail is related to the target,
- How to send unlimited fake emails,
- How to perform a phishing attack inside and outside your Network,
- How to create your own phishing application and Key logger.
Finally, at the end of the course, you will learn how to protect yourself from these attacks.
NOTE: This course is created for educational purposes only and all the attacks are launched in my own lab or against devices that I have permission to test.
Who is the target audience?
- People who want to learn ethical hacking.
- People who want to learn how hackers hack into secure systems that do not have any vulnerabilities.