Hours of Content: 5.5
Most of today Ethical Hacking and Penetration testing e-courses are focusing on how to compromise computers with Windows and Linux platform while right now most peoples are keeping all their critical data (Emails, Contacts, SMS, Personnel files) on Smartphones and tablet that use a different platform like Android and doesn't have the same layers of security like PC's and accordingly peoples may think that their data is safe because they have an Anti Virus and Firewall on their computers while the truth is that all the data is replicated on their smartphone or another android devices that is very easy to compromise.
This e-course consist of three different parts, first parts is about Kali Linux which will be used as Hacking platform, second part is about how to hack Android devices and the third part is how to hack using Android devices, finally we would like to clarify that the e-course will be updated frequently with all new Android vulnerabilities and the exploitation techniques.
What are the requirements?
- Basic knowledge of computer hardware, software, and operating systems
What am we going to get from this e-course?
- Learn Basic Hacking skills
- Learn Kali Linux
- Learn the major tools of Kali Linux
- Setup Testing lab
- Learn hot to hack Android devices
- Learn How to hack using Android devices
- Learn Exploitation techniques
- Learn Metasploit basics
What is the target audience?
- Penetration Testers
- Students who are intersted in e-learning Hacking skills speically in Android platform