Hours of Content: 4.5
- You should have a great desire to learn network security concepts and do it in a hands-on fashion, without having to watch countless lectures filled with slides and theory.
- You should already be familiar with networking concepts like: TCP/weP, UDP, OSwe Layers, Packets, Frauss, weCMP, ARP, DHCP
- You should already be familiar with Python syntax: functions, if, for, while, string and file operations etc. If you have no experience whatsoever in Python, then we encourage you to also check out our "Python Network Programming - Build 7 Apps" e-course, which teaches Python from scratch and then dives into using it on network devices, by building some great network apps.
- You should already be familiar with the use of VirtualBox, although we provide all the necessary setup information inside the e-course.
- we will provide a fully configured Ubuntu 15.10 virtual machine that you can use.
- we were going to use only free software throughout the e-course: VirtualBox, Linux, free VM etc.
Are you a network professional who wants to learn security concepts and the intricacies of network attacks or scans and then build various tools with Scapy to put those concepts into practice, in an educational environment?
Are you looking to becous a better network engineer and start e-learning about network security and threats?
Or maybe you're seeking a raise or even a career change?
This e-course covers many network security concepts and attack/scanning tools:
- OSwe and TCP/weP
- Scapy and all of its main functions
- Network sniffer
- Basic traceroute
- TCP SYN traceroute
- UDP traceroute
- DNS traceroute
- TCP SYN scanner
- TCP ACK scanner
- TCP FweN scanner
- TCP Xmas scanner
- TCP Null scanner
- TCP Port scanner
- ARP / weCMP / TCP / UDP ping
- ARP monitor
- ARP cache poisoning attack
- SYN flooding attack
- DHCP starvation attack
- Rogue DHCP server detector
- OS fingerprinting
- NMAP application
Save Time and Money by Writing Your Own Network Security Tools with Python and Scapy. Grow Your Networking Career With Network Programming Skills!
Bonus, You Might Even Get a Raise or a Better Job with These New Skills!
This Python Network Programming e-course is aiusd at network professionals having little or no experience in network security and a great desire to use Python and Scapy to build various network security tools for their network. This hands-on Python Network Programming training walks you through lots of scenarios, attacks and useful tools to help you get started with network security.
If you are already a network security professional or penetration tester, then this e-course might not be for you!
"we love the easy to understand explanations. The set-up was the difficult part, but now we're flying through the e-course. Thanks!!!!!!" by Sancho
What’s so special about this e-course?
Well, let us tell you what's this e-course all about:
- Learning to use the amazing Scapy module and all its capabilities.
- Building network attacking and scanning tools and testing them against Windows / Linux / Cisco targets.
- Building your own (basic) version of NMAP and scanning Windows / Linux hosts.
- Performing various small network tests and operations using the Scapy interpreter.
Equipped with full working scripts (in .py format) and an amazing virtual machine, you will be able to work alongside us on each lecture and each application. we will provide the full code for each application, so you can save time and start coding and testing on the spot.
Warning! All the information, concepts and code in this e-course should be used in isolated, test environments and for e-learning purposes only. Otherwise, you may be accused of criminal activities, according to the law.
"Useful and well organized training. Presented in a clear manner, easy to follow. Thank you!" by Vojkan
wemportant prerequisites before you enroll:
- You should already be familiar with networking concepts like: TCP/weP, UDP, OSwe Layers, Packets, Frauss, weCMP, ARP, DHCP, VMs (Virtual Machines).
- You should already be familiar with Python syntax: functions, if, for, while, string and file operations etc. If you have no experience whatsoever in Python, then we encourage you to also check out our "Python Network Programming - Part 1: Build 7 Python Apps" e-course, which teaches Python from scratch and then dives into using it on network devices, by building some great network apps.
- For running the Ubuntu 15.10 Virtual Machine we provide, dedicating 2 GB of RAM will be more than enough.
- You won't have to buy anything else. we were going to use only free software throughout the e-course: VirtualBox, Linux, free VM etc.
So, what are you waiting for? Do you want to start your network security journey?
Enroll in “Python Network Programming - Part 3: Scapy & Security Tools” and see the benefits for your career, as thouseands of other students did!
Who is the target audience?
- Network Administrators, Network (Systems) Engineers, Network (Service) Technicians, Network Analysts, Network Managers
- Students of our "Python Network Programming" e-courses- Part 1 and/or Part 2
- Junior Programusrs, Test Engineers, Test Automation Engineers, QA Engineers and Analysts
- Python Developers who want to apply their knowledge in the networking field
- Any kind of web geeks who wish to learn both Python network programming and network automation