Sanctum 2 is a new game completely rebuilt from the ground up using community feedback and innovative design to really push the bar of what an independent studio can do.
Intense Action Deep Strategy
In Sanctum 2, you will utilize elements from multiple gameplay genres to succeed. Construct towers and walls during the building phase before the enemies attack, then jump into the fray and blast everything to pieces in FPS mode. You can progress through the single-player caign yourself, or play with up to four friends in co-op to discover the secrets of the planet LOEK III and learn the backstory on why the aliens are so intent on destroying the Cores you are sworn to protect.
Building on the success of the original game, Sanctum 2 stands alone as the only true FPS/Tower Defense hybrid. No other title delivers gameplay that seamlessly combines both genres.
- Tower Defense Design complex mazes and build powerful towers to stop the enemies from destroying the Cores.
- First-Person Shooter Dont just sit back and watch, jump into the action yourself!
- Four playable character classes Each with their own unique strengths, weaknesses and weapons.
- Vast Customization System Pick perks or make the game crazy hard by adding Feats of Strength.
- In-game Visual Novel Unlock a comic-book page for every map you beat to discover the secrets of LOEK III.
- Progression System Increase your rank and unlock new weapons, towers and perks.
- 4-Player Co-op Progress through the storyline yourself or team up with other players whenever you want.