The Sims 4 Dine Out
Tired of eating at home? Looking to pursue a new endeavor? Well now is the time with The Sims 4 Dine Out, introducing a slew of new gameplay possibilities, ranging from sending your Sims out for a delicious meal out on the town, to opening up a restaurant of their very own.
Now you can expand your Sims' palate with an assortment of new experimental cuisine, in addition to creating and managing a variety of restaurants. Hire staff, set the perfect menu, evaluate your sim's chef skills, and invest in advertising to grow their business and turn a profit.
- Creating or customizing unique restaurants, ranging from a classic diner to an upscale Italian bistro;
- Owning and managing a restaurant, while hiring staff, setting the menu and prices, and chatting up diners to improve customer satisfaction;
- Sending Sims out to enjoy a delicious meal while on a romantic date, spending quality time with family, or playing it solo;
- Stepping outside your Sims' comfort zone with an assortment of new experimental cuisine that looks almost too good to eat!
The Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff
Invite your friends over for a movie night and hangout in carefree style. Pop a bowl of popcorn and entertain your Sims with a movie on the all-new projector screen. Embrace a low-key mood by dressing in boho-chic fashion and effortless hairstyles.
The Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff
Build a lush Victorian garden for your Sims to embrace romance and discover a bit of mystery. Visit the wishing well to see if your Sims' deepest desires become reality or dress them in floral fashion to share a playful moment by the water fountain.
- This is a digital product.