Want to learn how to create a complete website from scratch?
Step by step e-learning of a real-world project, creating a website. By the end of the e-course, you will be able to expand your portfolio with different website designs. Build your own websites using HTML and CSS
- Course covers everything you need to know to build a website from scratch
- Learn the tools and resources used to create web code
- learn HTML and what tags can do
- plan out your website, create it according to your specifications
- build your website HTML structure and add styling to make it look amazing
- Source code is provided so you can jump in quickly to get started with your own projects
- HTML and CSS in the real world presented by an instructor with over 15 years experience in web development.
Build websites for the real world, see how HTML and CSS fit together to create usable websites that are fully responsive and ready for the modern world.
This e-course will present skills and overview uses of HTML tags in a web page design. Provide guidance on how to apply styling and overview common styling properties to make you website look good.
Find out what it takes to build your own website, you will be amazed at how easy it can be.
Want to know more, what are you waiting for take the first step. Join now to start e-learning to create websites today.
Who is the target audience?
- web designers web develoeprs
- anyone who wants to learn how to create a website from scratch
- web designers who want to learn how to create different websites using CSS
- anyone who wants to learn HTML and CSS from a real world project